Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Anti-Venom, visit Anti-Venom/Patch History.
Anti-Venom has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Antihero: Heroes who are violent vigilantes
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Cancer Awareness: Heroes who have cancer
- Close Encounters: Earthlings that have origins or powers granted by extraterrestrials
- Crowded: Heroes who have more than one personality at one point
- Debbie Downers: Heroes who are dour
- Fangs For The Memories: Heroes with a tendency to bite
- Far Far Away: Heroes from space
- Maximum Carnage: Heroes that aided Spider-Man in Maximum Carnage
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Revengers: Heroes who were former members of the Revengers
- Sinister Six: Former Members of the Sinister Six
- Street Level: Heroes who fight in the street
- Tangled Web: Former or current hosts of the Venom Symbiote