- Angel was revealed on June 19, 2013 as a locked character and the Adamantium League reward for PVP Tournament: Season 9.
- Due to a bug in the ranking system of PVP Tournament: Season 9, many players who had fought 50+ ranked PVP battles, and thus were qualified to gain entry into Adamantium League, were rewarded with Angel, along with all other Season 9 prizes, regardless of actual rank or rating. It was noted but the game administrators decided to let it go.
- Angel has three themed weapons: , and .
- Angel has a themed supply, .
- Angel is the first PvP hero to get an alternate costume.
- Angel currently has the most expensive alternate uniforms, both costing 90 CP. He is also the first hero to have both versions of his alternate uniform different from his original class (Generalist). The alternate classes are Scrapper and Blaster.
- Angel appeared as a Mini-boss in Special Operations 15: Mission 2 (Villains Side).
- Angel is the first hero to have 2 different A-ISO's, one for his original costume and another for X-Force Arcangel uniforms. They also are exclusive for each one
Abilities and EffectsEdit
- The names of the Abilities for X-Force Archangel are taken from Apocalypse's 4 Horsemen, which in turn refer to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse from the Christian bible.
- Absolution is the forgiveness experienced in some traditional Christian churches in the "sacrament of reconciliation" (confession).
- (The) Rapture is a predicted event in certain systems of Christian theology, usually connected with the Apocalypse.
- Aspersio is Latin for "sprinkling on/upon; sprinkle". In a religious context, Aspersion is the act of sprinkling with water, especially holy water, such as in a baptism.
- Impositio Manus roughly translates from Latin to "application of hand". In a religious context, the "Laying on of hands" is a ritual that accompanies certain religious practices, such as baptisms, healing services, blessings, etc.