Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Agent Venom, visit Agent Venom/Patch History.
Agent Venom has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Big Guns: Heroes with Big Guns
- Children of Venom: Agent Venom and Hybrid
- Classy: Heroes able to change their class
- Close Encounters: Earthlings that have origins or powers granted by extraterrestrials
- Crowded: Heroes who have more than one personality at one point
- Fangs For The Memories: Heroes with a tendency to bite
- Far Far Away: Heroes from space
- Fully Armed: Heroes with an arsenal of weapons
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Heroes who are current or former members of the Guardians of the Galaxy
- Keep it Secret: Members of the Secret Avengers
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Proud To Serve: Heroes who are military veterans
- Tangled Web: Former or current hosts of the Venom Symbiote
- Thunderbolts: Heroes who are members of the new Thunderbolts